aianox.com is the website of the company AIANOX, S.A.
Among the values with which we identify ourselves is transparency, for that reason we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register on aianox.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
AIANOX has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GRDP), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: AIANOX, S.A.
- Commercial name: AIANOX
- NIF / CIF: A-01020908
- Address: Markijana, 63 - 01479 Murga-Aiala (Alava) - SPAIN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Stainless steel foundry.
- Registered in the Commercial Registry of Vitoria; Volume 250; Folio 177; Sheet 1570.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process in AIANOX come from:
- Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are dealing with personal information concerning AIANOX or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. AIANOX will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In AIANOX there are different systems for capturing personal information and dealing with information that are facilitated by interested persons with the following purpose of each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the information you provide will be located on the AIANOX servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. AIANOX can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the AIANOX user. It will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network. reporting activities, products or services of AIANOX. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, AIANOX with address at Markijana, 63 - 01479 Murga-Aiala (Alava) - SPAIN, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the Web.
AIANOX does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 10 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, AIANOX, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: KOR multimedia with address in Spain. More information at: https://www.kor.es (KOR multimedia). KOR Multimedia treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to AIANOX.
When browsing, you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
AIANOX is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
AIANOX can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, AIANOX will ensure that any person who is authorized by AIANOX to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it be a contractual obligation or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing AIANOX, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to exonerating AIANOX of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to AIANOX in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
AIANOX reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, AIANOX will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, it does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, you agree not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 10-03-2018.